3M 08993 Professional Caulking Gun
Only 2 left in stock
This caulking gun is a high-performance rod-driven applicator gun for dispensing single-component 3M caulks, sealants and adhesives in collision repair. It’s cast steel construction holds up under challenging conditions, and its friction feed operation helps ensure smooth beads and professional results. Added features include a hanging hook and thumb-activated pressure release. The gun is designed for 1/10-gallon cartridges, ensuring a precise fit with a range of 3M products. Every major component of the 3M caulking gun is built from durable cast steel, including the barrel, rod, thumb release, handle and trigger for long product life.
- Professional caulking gun for applying caulks, sealants and adhesives
- Cast steel barrel, rod, handle and trigger mechanism adds durability and long life
- Convenient hook for hanging on racks when not in use
- Pressure release lever is thumb-operated for ease of use
- Sized for 1/10-gallon cartridges, compatible with many 3M products
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.