Camper Hitch RV Bumper Hitch for 4-Inch x 4-Inch RV Bumper, 2-Inch Receiver, 3,500 lbs.
A CURT RV hitch is a trailer hitch that is designed to mount onto the back of a recreational vehicle to add extra cargo space. These hitches are manufactured using CURT’s quality processes of robotic welding, thorough cleaning and precise finishing. Our RV bumper hitches are coated with a liquid Bond rite coating followed by a gloss black powder coat finish for lasing resistance against wear and corrosion, and they offer a 2″ x 2″ receiver tube opening. This particular bumper hitch features a gross trailer weight capacity of 3, 500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. , making it an excellent choice for towing a bike rack, cargo carrier, boat trailer or small utility trailer behind your RV. It can also be used for towing a recreational vehicle trailer, allowing you to bring with you that ATV, personal watercraft, dirt bike or whatever toys you like to have along for the ride. Be sure to always check the gross trailer weight and weight rating of the bumper before towing. CURT RV hitches are not just another accessory for your camper; they are a product of smart engineering and quality construction to help you achieve that ultimate RV experience every time you hit the road.
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This RV trailer hitch is rated for 3, 500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 350 lbs. tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This trailer hitch RV equips your camper with a standard 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver, allowing for a wide variety of towing options. It can accept a ball mount, cargo carrier, bike rack, tow hook and much more.
- FULLY TESTED. Every CURT camper hitch design is tested at our Detroit engineering facility according to SAE J684 standards for the utmost safety and reliability while towing.
- RUST, CHIP, UV-RESISTANT. This camper bumper hitch is protected with a unique dual-coat finish of rust-resistant liquid Bond rite and highly durable black powder coat. The two finishes are co-cured together for exceptional resistance to rust, chipping and UV rays.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Installation of this RV camper trailer hitch is fast and easy. It securely bolts onto virtually any 4-inch x 4-inch RV bumper with the included hardware and typically just a few tools.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.