Chicago Pneumatic 1/2” Impact Wrench
425 ft-lbs of max torque DYNA-PACT (pin clutch) with oil bath One-handed reverse button with 4 positive power settings Through handle air exhaust and 360-degree air inlet swivel Weight: 5.13 lbs.
From the Manufacturer
The Dyna-Pact oil bath clutch on the top-selling CP734H 1/2-inch drive heavy-duty air impact wrench delivers smooth operation and extended durability. The CP734H is a perfect choice with power and economy for general repair, transmission work, exhaust systems and body shops. Working torque: 25-310 ft./lbs.; maximum torque: 425 ft./lbs.; blows per minute: 1020; free speed: 8400 RPM; average air consumption: 3.75 cfm; air inlet thread: 1/4-Inch NPTF; minimum hose size: 3/8-Inch; sound dBA: 93; length: 9.13-Inch, weight: 5.13 lbs.
- Metal / Plastic
- Dyna-Pact oil bath clutch delivers smooth operation
- One hand push-button forward/reverse
- 4 positive power settings; full power in reverse
- Handle exhaust directs air away from the workpiece and operator
- CP Classic Tool- comes with a 2 year warranty standard!
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.